2. How do we eat in the dark? How do we know whether we have finished?
A: Be creative! Do not underestimate yourself, you will eventually find out how and settle down with the method you find most comfortable.
3. What do you serve?
A: We serve mainly continental cuisine with a mix of oriental and Asian dishes. Don’t worry, creepy-crawlies are off the menu.
4. Do I have to choose the menu?
A: No, the menu is set and it is a “Surprise Menu”. So, all you need to do is to let us know your food restrictions due to allergies, religion, or health reasons and we will make the alterations if necessary.
5. Do you serve vegetarian foods?
A: Yes, we do.
6. Is “Dining in The Dark KL” Halal?
A: We are a pork-free restaurant and our meat products are Halal certified.
7. How regularly do you change your menu?
A: We change our menu seasonally. If you are returning with a different friend or group soon after, you could check with us about the menu status.
8. How long will I be in the dark?
A: Our standard dining duration is 90 minutes. However, we would advise you to reserve approximately 2 hours from the time you arrive until the menu is revealed to you.